Kohler Power Systems has a new model diesel-powered mobile generator. The 55REOZT4 offers customizable options to meet varying needs and features Kohler’s unmatched quality, reliability and flexibility. Built to withstand the elements and run long hours in prime and standby applications, the new generator model meets all emissions standards.
The 55REOZT4 is ideal for a wide variety of settings where power is needed – from remote construction sites to large-scale events
The 55REOZT4 is EPA emission certified for non-road use and comes equipped with a rugged DOT-certified trailer and durable enclosure. It is compatible with the Mobile Paralleling Box, which delivers cutting-edge flexibility by allowing users to parallel different sized generators with different fuel types to optimize power for the specific task at hand.
The 55REOZT4 integrates a number of user-friendly features to deliver straightforward operation and dependable performance in the field, including:
- A heavy-duty air cleaner with restriction indicator
- Fuel tanks sized for 24-hour runtime
- External emergency stop
- Stainless steel door latches and hinges
- Two-way fuel valve to easily switch from onboard to external fuel sources
- Three position selector switch
- A cold weather package that includes block and battery heaters
- A convenient single point lifting eye
- Durable steel sound-attenuating housing with quiet operation of 69 dB(A) at 7 m (23ft.) at full load
- A patented housing that lifts off without removing external hardware or wiring
This new mobile diesel generator has Tier 4 Final emission compliance. For more information, contact South Shore Generator.