May 25, 2017
Customer Service Specialist
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer in-bound calls (up to 50/day or more during times of high demand) from customers and technicians and answer questions over the phone.
- Gather and prepare documentation regarding repairs and maintenance.
- Troubleshoot with the Service Manager to resolve issues with technicians in the field.
- The ability to evaluate a situation independently and schedule.
- Consider multiple tasks at once and prioritize effectively and efficiently.
- Provide customer service excellence for both external and internal customers.
- Coordinate and structure service technicians schedule each day (currently 14 with the possibility of more to be added).
- Monitor to ensure that work meets quality standards and accuracy.
- Consistently carry out the directions of supervisor.
- Responsible for cleanliness and organization of work station.
- Ability to follow through and up on daily tasks to completion.
- Overcome objections or hostility diplomatically.
- Perform other duties as assigned in an ever changing and adapting work environment.
Additional Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing in a professional manner.
- Ability to work independently and make decisions in the best interest of the customer and the company.
- Strong foundation of basic mechanical fundamental theory.
- Some knowledge of engine maintenance and troubleshooting to include: air cooled, liquid cooled units, gas, diesel, LP and natural gas fuel systems.
- Ability to remain calm in high-stress situations.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Maintaining the integrity of systems and standards.
- Previous experience within functional area as assigned.
- Associates Degree and/or experience for 2+ years
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear; and use hands to manipulate objects or controls. The employee is regularly required to stand and walk. On occasion the incumbent may be required to stoop, bend or reach above the shoulders. The employee must occasionally lift up to 15 pounds. Specific conditions of this job include and are typical of frequent and continuous computer-based work requiring periods of sitting, close vision and ability to adjust focus.
Click to Download Application Form
< Go Back to Blog