Employment - Generator Services in Wareham, MA, RI, CT, NH
Customer Service Specialist
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer in-bound calls (up to 50/day or more during times of high demand) from customers and technicians and answer questions over the phone.
- Gather and prepare documentation regarding repairs and maintenance.
- Troubleshoot with the Service Manager to resolve issues with technicians in the field.
- The ability to evaluate a situation independently and schedule.
- Consider multiple tasks at once and prioritize effectively and efficiently.
- Provide customer service excellence for both external and internal customers.
- Coordinate and structure service technicians schedule each day (currently 14 with the possibility of more to be added).
- Monitor to ensure that work meets quality standards and accuracy.
- Consistently carry out the directions of supervisor.
- Responsible for cleanliness and organization of work station.
- Ability to follow through and up on daily tasks to completion.
- Overcome objections or hostility diplomatically.
- Perform other duties as assigned in an ever changing and adapting work environment.
Additional Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing in a professional manner.
- Ability to work independently and make decisions in the best interest of the customer and the company.
- Strong foundation of basic mechanical fundamental theory.
- Some knowledge of engine maintenance and troubleshooting to include: air cooled, liquid cooled units, gas, diesel, LP and natural gas fuel systems.
- Ability to remain calm in high-stress situations.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Maintaining the integrity of systems and standards.
- Previous experience within functional area as assigned.
- Associates Degree and/or experience for 2+ years
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear; and use hands to manipulate objects or controls. The employee is regularly required to stand and walk. On occasion the incumbent may be required to stoop, bend or reach above the shoulders. The employee must occasionally lift up to 15 pounds. Specific conditions of this job include and are typical of frequent and continuous computer-based work requiring periods of sitting, close vision and ability to adjust focus.
Field Service Technician (SE MA & RI)
- Compensation: Negotiable based on relevant experience
- Employment type: Full-time
SSG is currently seeking full time qualified EMERGENCY GENERATOR TECHNICIANS for immediate openings. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to grow and learn in a growing, steady, and secure industry that is always changing and challenging. Candidates required to be willing to work long hours when necessary, outdoors year round, have clean driving record, be part of on-call rotation, computer literate, able to read prints and schematics, have their own tools both electrical and mechanical; Diesel & gas engine experience, A/C electrical experience, Automatic transfer switch knowledge, plumbing both gas and exhaust, DOT health card, are SOME of the other experiences that are relevant.
Job requires a candidate who can work and think on their own, analytical mind, common sense, good with customers and customer service; neat, clean, tidy and organized; willing to invest in learning to continually improve their talent levels.
Company offers competitive wages with all the major benefits; yearly training, company vehicle,
cell phones, GPS, laptops, and more provided; health insurance, vaca/sick time,
401k, profit sharing, bonuses, disability and much more.
Fast growing, customer service oriented, fun company seeks full time qualified
EMERGENCY GENERATOR SALESPERSON for immediate openings. This is
a great opportunity for the right candidate to grow and learn in a growing, steady, and
secure industry that is always changing and challenging. Candidates required to be willing
to work long hours when necessary, have clean driving record, schedule in home consultations, site evaluations and generate computerized quotations. Computer skills are required. Basic electricity background is an asset but not required. Training will be provided, however some sales experience is required. Job requires a candidate who can work and think on their own, analytical mind, common sense, good with customers and customer service; neat, clean, tidy, self-motivated, and organized; willing to invest in learning to continually improve their talent levels. Meet goals and quotas.
Company offers competitive wages with all the major benefits; car allowances, Commission plan,
cell phones, laptops, and more provided; health insurance, vaca/sick time, 401k, profit sharing, bonuses as fit, and much more.
Qualified candidates should email resume with all relevant experience. The most qualified candidates will be contacted for in person interviews.
Fill out the form below to send your resume and be a part of South Shore Generator team!