KOHLER has you covered with factory-direct impact- and wind-rated generator enclosures.
Accessories Enclosures are designed to cover and protect the generator from outside elements, animal intrusion, and unwanted entry
- Kohler offers Sound and Weather enclosures
- Sound enclosures feature UL 94HF1 flammability classification and have options for Level 1 and Level 2 Sound Enclosures
- Aluminum and Steel enclosures are available consult the specification sheets for more details
- Approvals and Listings may include: UL2200 Listing, cUL Listing , CSA Certified, IBC Seismic Certification, and California OSHPD Pre-Approval (Please see specification sheets for details)
- Complete enclosure testing by Florida Professional Engineer (PE)
- Large Missile Impact Level E [Florida Building Code (FBC) TAS-201-94] testing
- Uniform Static Air Pressure (FBC TAS-202-94) testing
- Cyclic Wind Pressure Loading (FBC TAS-203-94) testing
- Ultimate Design Pressure – Wall Panels ±65PSF; Ultimate Design Pressure – Roof Panels ±100PSF testing
For any outdoor generator installation.
For more information, contact South Shore Generator in Wareham, MA.