1. Accounts Receivable - full time (Wareham)
A rapidly growing, well-established, reputable company is seeking an additional Accounts Receivable clerk.Responsibilities:
- generate and send out invoices,
- follow up on, collect and allocate payments,
- carry out billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines,
- perform account reconciliations,
- monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities,
- research and resolve payment discrepancies,
- generate age analysis,
- review AR aging to ensure compliance,
- maintain accounts receivable customer files and records,
- follow established procedures for processing receipts, cash etc,
- process credit card payments,
- prepare bank deposits,
- investigate and resolve customer queries,
- process adjustments,
- develop a recovery system and initiate collection efforts,
- communicate with customers via phone, email, mail or personally,
- assist with month-end closing,
- collect data and prepare monthly metrics,
- knowledge of accounts receivable
- knowledge of office administration and procedures
- knowledge of general bookkeeping procedures
- knowledge of general accounting principals
- proficient in relevant computer software
- knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements
- 1-3 years accounts receivable and general accounting experience
- attention to detail and accuracy
- good verbal and written communication skills
- organizational skills
- information management
- problem analysis and problem solving skills
- team member
- stress tolerance
- sense of urgency
- customer service skills
Qualified candidates should email resume with relevant experience. Company offers competitive wages with all the major benefits; yearly training, health insurance, vaca/sick time,
401k, profit sharing, bonuses, disability and much more.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster. do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
2. Parts/inventory coordinator (Wareham)
A rapidly growing, well-established, reputable company is seeking an additional parts/inventory coordinator.
Job Function: Manages parts operations within the company to maximize return on investment through; optimizing parts department processes to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction, growing profitable parts sales, exercising disciplined expense control, also referred to as an inventory control or purchasing clerk. Position is in charge of receiving, shipping and internal movement of parts. Provide parts support to field technicians and service dept. Engine component identification and technical knowledge required.
- Develops and maintains effective Parts Department processes to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Effective Inventory Management.
- Conducts a perpetual/annual physical inventory of all parts and related inventories.
- Submits all parts warranty and return claims within the required time frame to receive maximum credit.
- Maximizes use of all order discount programs.
- Utilize parts lookup & identification programs
- Customer Satisfaction
- Expense Control
- Manage departmental expenses to maximize profitability and review expenses regularly to ensure resources are being used effectively and efficiently.
- Develop and maintain monthly budgets.
- Check, inspect and authorize all necessary orders, picking slips, requisitions and purchase orders.
- Develop and maintain efficient billing, costing and discount procedures.
- Inventory Control
- Establish and maintain a balanced inventory
- Follow up on all material returns and credit requests.
- Control purchase and ordering procedures to maintain department profitability.
- Ensure all incoming Parts are checked for conformity and price and return any non-conforming or damaged part with credit request or insurance claim.
- Maintain shipping and receiving timetables.
- Ensure smooth flow of daily paperwork.
- Maximize the utilization of existing space.
- Interdepartmental Relations
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with all other departments to reduce conflict and maximize profitability.
- Factory Relations
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
Fast growing, customer service oriented, fun company seeks full time qualified EMERGENCY GENERATOR SALESPERSON for immediate openings. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to grow and learn in a growing, steady, and secure industry that is always changing and challenging. Candidates required to be willing to work long hours when necessary, have clean driving record, schedule in home consultations, site evaluations and generate computerized quotations. Computer skills are required. Basic electricity background is an asset but not required. Training will be provided, however some sales experience is required. Job requires a candidate who can work and think on their own, analytical mind, common sense, good with customers and customer service; neat, clean, tidy, self-motivated, and organized; willing to invest in learning to continually improve their talent levels. Meet goals and quotas.
Company offers competitive wages with all the major benefits; car allowances, Commission plan, cell phones, laptops, and more provided; health insurance, vaca/sick time, 401k, profit sharing, bonuses as fit, and much more.
Qualified candidates should email resume with all relevant experience. The most qualified candidates will be contacted for in person interviews.