Is your business going green? You may want to check out the generator made for renewable energy, including solar power or other remote applications. The KOHLER 6VSG battery-charging generator efficiently charges battery banks when renewable energy sources can't keep up with demand. If your battery charge drops below a pre-set level, the 6VSG charges it automatically.
- The 6VSG provides consistent power to charge battery banks used with renewable energy, telecom and other remote applications.
- The 6VSG is fueled by clean, affordable natural gas or liquid propane (LPG).
- Remote control.
- Add the Programmable Interface Module and OnCue® Generator Management System to communicate with the 6VSG remotely.
- The generator senses when the battery bank is running low and turns on automatically to keep up with demand.
State-of-the-Art Battery Charging
- TDesigned specifically for efficient charging of battery banks for renewable energy, telecom and other remote applications; provides consistent direct-current output to maintain battery banks directly without inefficient conversions from alternating current
- TCan be used for industrial battery bus support to reduce the size of battery banks
- TGenerator can maintain batteries directly without an expensive converter or monitoring equipment
- TLonger engine life and reduced fuel consumption when compared to fixed speed; variable engine speed (2300-2900 RPM) reduces maintenance requirements and fuel consumption and extends the life of the engine
- T Powered by commercial-grade KOHLER Command PRO® engine
- TAccommodates most systems; compatible with positive- or negative-grounded systems in 24, 36 and 48 volt configurations
- TCompatible with optional OnCue® Generator Management System 3.1 or higher and Programmable Interface Monitor
- Extremely quiet operation with sound at 62 dBA at 50% load
- Steel enclosure with automotive-grade paint for advanced corrosion protection
- Runs on either natural gas or liquid propane (LPG); simple switching between natural gas and LPG in the field
- 5-year, 2000-hour warranty for on-grid applications
- 18-month, 1000-hour warranty for off-grid application
- Optional installed communications kit includes fuel-pressure switch and enclosure intrusion alarm
For more information, contact South Shore Generator in Wareham, MA.