A standby commercial generator keeps your power on and your business open during an outage. It’s installed outside your business (like an AC unit) and comes on automatically — whether you’re open or closed. All within seconds of a power outage.
Plus commercial generators run on propane or natural gas, so there’s no refueling.
Power It All
KOHLER generators can power your entire business.
If you’re a restaurant or convenience store, your food is everything. If it doesn’t stay cool, you don’t either. Our philosophy: fresh is always best.
Your security system protects your business. We protect your security system. That’s what we like to call good-old fashioned peace of mind.
Revenue records, inventory numbers, employee information — all your important files live here. We safeguard them from erratic power and keep you connected to the world.
Guess what? When the power goes out everywhere else, you’ll be the only convenience store pumping gas. Your customers are going to like that. A lot.
Whether it’s the dead of winter or dog days of summer, your HVAC is what keeps your employees and customers comfy and your building protected. And a happy customer is a loyal customer.
Let there be light. That’s our philosophy any way. Come hurricane, hail or ice storm, your business will still be sunny inside.
- Designed for powering remote locations, sporting events and concerts
- Manual power transfer once generator is on site (building requires pre-wired generator connection panel)
- Can power critical hard-wired systems like A/C, heat, computers, security systems, refrigerators and freezers with generator connection panel
- Runs on diesel fuel
- Ideal for backing up your business
- Automatically restores power in seconds - whether you're open or closed
- Powers your business, including critical hard-wired systems like A/C, heat, computers, security systems, refrigerators, freezers, and more
- No refueling - runs on your small business's natural or LP gas
Who needs one?
Today backup power is important for every small business owner.
These are just a few of the benefits:
- Protects your revenue stream and your inventory during an outage
- Keeps the lights, AC and heat on
- Powers your communications, computers and security system
- Keeps your customers coming back and encourages new customers to count on you
For more information, contact South Shore Generator in Wareham, MA.